Fast Weight Loss

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Foods to Eat to Lose Weight - The Healthy Woman Program

Here are foods to eat to lose weight. I call this my "Healthy Woman Program".

Since you are probably tired of reading "expert" advice that gives you common sense weight loss tips such as eating more fruits and vegetables... I'll give you some unique insights into how you can lose weight with some good foods.

Foods To Eat To Lose Weight

1. Eggs - The highest valued protein of all foods. Just a great choice for breakfast since they have a lot of protein and fill you up so you can avoid snacking in the late morning.

2. Black beans - Contains 25 grams of fiber and 25 grams of protein in a 50 cent can. That fiber takes care of most if not all the fiber that the average person needs in a day. I generally recommend a higher fiber intake for weight loss... over 40 grams a day. But the U.S. government says you should get at least 25 grams of fiber. So that's taken care of. Added bonus, no sugar in them.

3. Tuna - About 30 grams of protein... a lot considering the small size in the typical can. Since many people don't like tuna by itself (me included), I suggest you mix it into other things. Mix with black beans and some sour cream. Mix into a lean chopped up meat such as beef or chicken. Mix into a salad. Whatever floats your boat.

4. Apples - The king of all snacks. High in fiber and water content, I consider it the perfect snack. Other fruits are similar nutrition-wise, but apples beat them in the mobility issue... easily taking them with you anywhere.

So there are some foods to eat to lose weight... in essence, a healthy woman program that's quite easy to incorporate into your lifestyle so that you don't have to suffer or feel deprived in your efforts to lose some weight.

If you're sick and tired of getting the same old boring and tired "foods to eat to lose weight" advice... you know the routine... eat more fruits and vegetables and blah blah blah... then you found the right person. I'll make weight loss easy and enjoyable for you... AND NOT BORING!

First, click http://www.weightlossguide4women.com to get your free 19-page report "How Spinning Around in a Circle Like a 4-year old Child will Skyrocket your Weight Loss Success". This will give you a jump start on how to lose 10 pounds fast.

Second... after you get the free report, you'll be sent inside my website for even more unique and little known weight loss tips, tricks, techniques, and tactics. These unconventional tricks are a "shortcut" way on how to lose 10 pounds in 2 weeks... no mention of eating carrots or celery. I promise.

Third, with my advice, you won't starve, have to go to the gym ever, or basically do anything that is a hassle for your busy life. Listen, I understand you want certain foods to eat to lose weight without changing much in your diet or exercise plans... I get it. I have this completely covered. I've worked with over 3,700 clients. I know a 1-size fits all plan doesn't work. So I've come up with lots of "tricks" to personalize weight loss specifically for you and your lifestyle.

Fourth... there is no fourth. Just enjoy the free report and my website. If you don't lose 10 pounds with just my free healthy woman program information... I'd be amazingly surprised!

Jennifer Jolan
http://www.weightlossguide4women.com

Health News

Weightloss
Howto
Wordpress

No comments:

Post a Comment